What's for Dinner On Welcome Street Tonight?

Slow Cooker Recpie

Roast Pork with Apple Glaze
6 Granny Smith Apples (cored and quartered)
1 4lb pork loin roast trimmed
2 tsp. Mrs. Dash seasoning
1 tsp. pepper
1/4 cup apple juice
3 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. ground ginger

Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Place apples on the bottom of the cooker. Rub pork with Mrs. Dash seasoning and pepper; place roast on top of apples. Combine apple juice, brown sugar, and ginger and mix well. Pour juice over roast and apples, spreading to coat. Cover and cook on low heat for 10-12 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I might have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the recipe sharing. Do you mind if I copy the idea and use it on my blog? I know many blogs share recipes I just didn't want to be a "copy cat". Love the blog! and that cutie boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, you're not copying at all...use it girl!

    ReplyDelete