Why What's for Dinner....

I have definitely been a "work in progress" in the kitchen over the last few years. I have gone from not knowing how to boil an egg - seriously - to being able to make a pretty nice meal on the occasion. The idea behind "What's for dinner?" came from working long hours at the elementary school while teaching. After school in the late afternoons my dear friend Dafney would always ask, "Jen, what's for dinner tonight?" and my answer was usually.."I hope I figure that out on the way home!". Since deciding to resign to give more time to my family one of my goals have been to know what is for dinner every night. Also, my hope is that those who are like me and many times don't know what is for dinner....this may help give you some ideas. I'd love to follow a blog that tells me what to make for dinner. But, so far I haven't found one that is "at my level". Because, let's be honest...while making dinner tonight I was distracted while broiling the chicken (because of this blog) and overcooked it. Thus, I've come a looooong ways but apparently still have a long ways to go! Happy Cooking and cheers to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment