What I Love Wednesday



It's Hump Day! That means it is time for What I love Wednesday! Today I want to share with you an amazing athletic company called, Active Faith Sports. I like this company obviously for the message on the shirts but also for the quality of the clothing. I have purchased 3 EasyDri shirts from Active Faith that I love. Beyond their appeal for working out, I like that people will ask me about it. They will ask me what it means or give people the courage (or simply a reason) to talk about Christ in a setting where they might not normally feel comfortable.


The other thing I want to share with you today is another App. Today, I'd like to tell you about the Focus on the Family Daily Broadcast. Yesterday's guest, John Maxwell, is as funny as he is anointed. I promise you that it is worth 15-20 minutes of your time! Click here for his Five Things I Know About People message.



No comments:

Post a Comment